Use PyBytes and not Unicode strings for IEC958 values

alsa-project/alsa-python pull request #14 was opened from tormodvolden:

Suggested fix for #13.

- the first commit is not strictly related but also needed to avoid hctltest1.py crashing with my audio devices, where some have info.count = 0. Let me know if more information is needed.

- I went for PyBytes instead of PyByteArray

- for setting values, if the provided PyBytes value is shorter than the value, it will be zero-padded.
  - if it is too long, it will be silently truncated

- following the existing code style, no empty lines were inserted, but this could help readability

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-python/pull/14
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-python/pull/14.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-python