Add UCM for PinePhone Pro

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf pull request #375 was opened from Daniel-Abrecht:

Merge PinePhonePro from https://gitlab.com/pine64-org/pine64-alsa-ucm branch master

Also, add conf.d/simple-card/PinePhonePro.conf symlink, and remove some stray spaces that got mixed in with the tabs.

Ideally, #374 should be merged first. This should work already on systems started without UEFI, as then there is no DMI, and the CardLongName should be set to CardName. However, for most installations, this probably won't be the case, and #374 will be needed for those. Fixes #125

Since I didn't write the UCM myself, I tried to preserve the history & authorship of the original work using a merge commit. Rebasing this properly without breaking the reference is a bit tricky, so I intend to do that myself after #374 is merged. Also I hope that's going to survive this pull request, but I haven't tried this before.

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/375
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/375.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf