Possible wrong priority in the Behringer UMC configs

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #372 was opened from Zelaf:

I noticed that whenever I plug my UMC404HD in that the default output always sets to Line B and that Input 4 always get selected as the Input.

I looked at the UMC404HD config and noticed that the priority gets increased by 100 with Line B having a priority of 100 and Line A having a priority of 200.

The inputs have from Input 4 to Input 1 have a priority of 100, 200, 300 and 400 respectively.

I'm thinking, wouldn't the correct priority be reversed? I think my PipeWire/WirePlumber configuration reads the priority with the lower taking higher priority and I'm unsure if that's the correct way to read the config according to ALSA standards or if my configuration is the odd one.

I'll happily make a PR to fix this if that's the case.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/372
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf