Re: BUG hda/cs8904: Headphones not detected and no speaker sound after system suspend

Hi Andrés,

We need a bit more information and help from you. Could you , please, send us full dmesg log  (not just a fragment) .

It looks like the problem in suspend() function in the driver connected to this particular

model of laptop. Short story is that we have tested this on Vostro 3401, Vostro-3520 and Inspiron-5415

and found no issue with suspend/resume functionality, but all these laptops are Intel's CPU,

and yours is AMD AMD PIC/DALI CPU model, and it looks like this issue is related to the specific

HW setup, in other words how system executes suspend sequence. By looking at the description

it looks like the codec driver incorrectly executes suspend sequence and cannot be waked up on resume because of this.

So, full dmesg log will be helpful.

Thanks,

Vitaly