Re: noise and consume pcm faster

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail1.perex.cz", has
internet@xxxxxxxx for details.

Content preview:  Thank Takashi for your advice. I check /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/sub0/*
   files, buffer_sizes of both ALSA and OSS have integer period_size. Maybe
  other setting causes this issue, but I can not find it. Would you guys please
   help have a look at these file? [...]

 pts rule name              description
  10 PRX_GB2312_CHARSET     GB2312 charset in Content-Type or Subject

--- Begin Message ---
Thank Takashi for your advice.

I check /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/sub0/* files, buffer_sizes of both ALSA and
OSS have integer period_size. Maybe other setting causes this issue, but I
can not find it. Would you guys please help have a look at these file?

Thank you very much!

=========== ALSA hw_params ===========
access: RW_INTERLEAVED
format: S16_LE