"Solved": TOSLINK output support ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFI

   Hi Alsa development team,
   First of all: thank you for your great work on the Alsa library.
   I worked around a problem with the support of the TOSLINK output of my
   ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFI motherboard by modifying
   "/usr/share/alsa/cards/USB-Audio.conf". I made some very crude
   modifications, just to get it to work. I was not yet able to work out
   completely how to fix this the proper way. I would appreciate it you
   could suggest a proper solution. I'd gladly test it and perhaps you'd
   want to add it to the alsa package.
   I've attached a zip file with information about the solution and
   alsa-info.sh output. (As you'll notice in the .asoundrc in attached
   alsa-info file in, it took me some attempts to solve the issue :-) ).
   My goal was to have full alsa support, so I could enable a52 encoding
   through pulseaudio.
   Thanks, greetings and good luck,
        Frank
   Some more background:
     Initially this command would work:
     -  speaker-test -c2 -t wav -w /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav
   -D hw:2,2
    But this wouldn't:
     - speaker-test -c2 -t wav -w /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav
   -D plughw:CARD=Audio,DEV=2
     This was caused by only these devices reported by "aplay -L"
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=0
              USB Audio, USB Audio
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=1
              USB Audio, USB Audio #1
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
     After the workaround, all 4 devices on my motherboard card are
   listed:
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=0
              USB Audio, USB Audio
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=1
              USB Audio, USB Audio #1
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=2
              USB Audio, USB Audio #2
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
          iec958:CARD=Audio,DEV=3
              USB Audio, USB Audio #3
             IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
     Now pulseaudio can support a52 encoding of the 5.1 audiostream to my
   amplifier (through TOSLINK).