connecting second HDMI/DVI monitor mostly makes Samsung TV sound disappear

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #347 was opened from chemelnucfin:

This is the same issue I posted in Pipewire: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/issues/3420
But I think this issue might be relevant here also so wanted to try here also.

A brief summary is that my Samsung TV loses sound when I connect either HDMI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI to any of 2 Acer and 1 Samsung monitor, but an LG monitor has no problem.  The sound on the TV always comes back when I disconnect the (non-working) monitor.

I have attached  _wpctl status_ for both when I connect LG and Acer monitors,
[0824_acer_mon_wpctl_status.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/files/12433813/08241457_acer_mon_wpctl_status.txt)
[0824_LG_mon_wpctl_status.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/files/12433814/08241457_LG_mon_wpctl_status.txt)
and also _alsa_info.sh_ for both monitors.
[0824_acer_mon_alsa.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/files/12433816/0824_alsa_acer_mon.txt)
[0824_LG_mon_alsa.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/files/12433815/0824_alsa_LG_mon.txt)

Please let me know if you need any other information or if there are better places for help to investigate the issue.

A brief search of HDMI showed this
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/95
and 3 other issues which seem less relevant
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/233
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/209
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/112

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/347