change order in which kernel initializes devices

Hello,

I am using monolithic kernel without loadable module support. Everything
is compiled in statically.

Now I have snd-aloop (CONFIG_SND_ALOOP=y) and when i boot my kernel, it
is recognized as primary device. My real hw card is as second device.

Is there any way I can change the order, in which kernel initializes the
sound devices, so that my real (hw) sound card is recognized first ?

If I was using modules, I could simply load snd-aloop later.

I am compiling my own kernel, so I would be happy to patch the code if
necessary, if somebody could point me into the right section.

Here is output of aplay -l, in case it helps:

card 0: Loopback [Loopback], device 0: Loopback PCM [Loopback PCM]
  Subdevices: 8/8
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
  Subdevice #7: subdevice #7
card 0: Loopback [Loopback], device 1: Loopback PCM [Loopback PCM]
  Subdevices: 8/8
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
  Subdevice #7: subdevice #7
card 1: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: Generic Analog [Generic Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

PS: why are there 2 loopback devices, with 8 subdevices?
When I am alredy at it, can I change tat in the kernel, so that I only
have 1 loopback device for simplicity ?

thank you,