Re: alsa-project-Domains updated and renewal (Urgent to Principal/CEO)(Case#220119)

Dear Principal,

Sorry to trouble you! We did not receive your reply until now. Do you mean that you want to give up the registration? If so, we will sign the registration agreement with that company. If you have any questions, contact me freely.

Best Regards,
Joe Luo

Dear Principal,

I'm Joe Luo from HK TLD Creating Limited.

The domains "alsa-project.cn/.hk......" you registered with us had been expired, would you like to renew them ?

If we don't renew in time, these domains will be available for re-registration by anyone.If you choose to renew, we will send you the renewal price/documents and arrange the next step for you in time.

Since this matter is very urgent and important. I hope you give me a reply asap.

Best Regards,
Joe Luo
Manager of Auditing Department
HK TLD Creating Limited
Web:  www.tldservice.org
Tel: +852 3069 7574
Fax: +852 3069 7409
E: joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Add: Commercial Building,17-19Prat Auenue,Tsimshatsui,Kowloon,HongKong.