Problem with Rog Delta S Wireless

alsa-project/alsa-utils issue #227 was opened from bagou4502:

Greetings,

I am posting this issue here since I haven't found a solution in forums yet.

I am facing an problem with my Rog Delta S Wireless headset when using Linux with Gnome. The volume control doesn't function correctly. Setting the volume to < 95% keeps the sound at 0 in alsamixer. When I set it to 95%, alsamixer shows 50%, and 100% corresponds to 100% in alsamixer.

This issue occurs specifically with this headset in both 2.4GHz and Bluetooth modes. I have already tried using another Rog Delta S Wireless headset, but the same problem persists. Additionally, I tested it on multiple computers running Fedora, Ubuntu 22.04 and 23.04, Debian 11 and 12, as well as ZorinOs 16.2 and 16.3, and encountered the same problem on all of them.

Here is a video demonstrating the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OuKtLt5U1k

Unfortunately, I am uncertain whether this problem originates from the Gnome volume system or AlsaMixer.

I am hopeful that someone can assist me with this matter. Thank you for your help.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils/issues/227
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-utils