Correct Home For Documentation of ALSA's PCM State Machine

Hi all,

Several years ago, I went through the kernel and documented how ALSA
API calls influence the PCM state.
(https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:chromecast/media/cma/backend/alsa/alsa_fsm.dot;drc=249548aedd61993a7d919ca1de32bd96697f8bdb)
One of my coworkers noted that this was still a useful document for
their work, so I thought it might be worthwhile to put it somewhere a
bit more discoverable than deep in the Chromium source tree, but I
don't see an obvious spot from poking around the ALSA wiki.

Do you have a suggested location for it?

Thank you,
Chas