MIC Capture Stops due to Playback

Hi

I am using alsa api's in my C Program to implement two-way talk i.e
capturing data from mic and playing sound on speaker received from Cloud.

I am using a Microsemi ZL38050 Audio DSP connected to an Ambarella CV25 SOC
via I2S/SPI.

Randomly I have observed that If I stop and resume receiving data from
Cloud to play it on speaker using snd_pcm_writei() then my capture path
stops. I do not hear any sound captured from MIC.

Can someone help me to debug this issue because when this issue occurs
there are no errors reported from Alsa nor do I see anything in dmesg as
well.

Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh