Re: [BUG] ASoC: Use the maple tree register cache for RealTek SoundWire CODECs

Hello,

With cache type changing to maple tree for SoundWire Codec patch series, we are observing
rcu warnings with AMD SoundWire stack.

Below are the pastebin links for rcu warnings dmesg logs.

https://pastebin.com/6sadwNCw <https://pastebin.com/6sadwNCw>

https://pastebin.com/zwhfUKGf <https://pastebin.com/zwhfUKGf>

Acquiring rcu lock in between register read/writes causes context switch.

In AMD SoundWire manager xfer_msg() callback, we are using read_poll_timeout logic.
Below is the link.
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.4-rc7/source/drivers/soundwire/amd_manager.c#L177

As per our understanding, we need to go with busy wait rather than using usleep_range()
which will be invoked by read_poll_timeout() logic.

Could you please suggest us how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Vijendar