USB Audio (HyperX DuoCast) Microphone record volume is too low

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #308 was opened from nitin88:

Hi,
I purchased HyperX DuoCast for office meetings and avoid through whole hoop of Motherboard specific PCIe sound card issues and support as I use pretty much latest hardware. But the sound issues around Linux is still killing me.

1. My DuoCast hardware gain set to Max and still the record volume is too low.
2. Alsamixer disabled Mic volume (atleast can't change anything from here)
3. Pulse Audio Volume Control installed and has 100% volume (under Input devices)

I can record the sound clip and it's barely audible. If I set to 150% gain in Pulse Audio Volume Control, its acceptable and others can hear over meetings.
Can anyone please tell me how do I fix this? Everyone suggests using USB audio and with USB audio, it's pretty much same state.

If I use Logitech Webcam USB Audio for recording, everything works so smooth and recorded audio is on-par with expectations.

Based on 2, 3 - I don't think I have any other hardware issue than most likely Linux audio mess. Because I can increase the mic volume for Logitech in Alsamixer but not for HyperX Duocast.
I noticed following details

```
Control: name="PCM Playback Volume", index=0
    Info: id=8, control=2, cmask=0x3, channels=2, type="S16"
    Volume: min=-10240, max=-1536, dBmin=-4000, dBmax=-600
```

Alsa info:
[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/11329890/alsa-info.txt)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/308