Request to configure libhinawa and hinawa-rs repositories

Hi Jaroslav,

Thanks for your administration in many repositories hosting on github.com.

I'd like you to change 'About' messages for the two repositories, since
I decide to host some repository in git.kernel.org.

* For libhinawa repository
  * 'Mirror of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ieee1394/libhinawa.git/
     for user support and continuous integration '
* For hinawa-rs repository
  * 'Mirror of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ieee1394/hinawa-rs.git/
     for user support and continuous integration '

As getting my account in kernel.org, I will use git.kernel.org to host
libhinawa[1] and hinawa-rs[2] repositories. But the issue tracker and
continuous integration of github is still useful, so I would like to
leave current repositories as is just for the purpose.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ieee1394/libhinawa.git/
[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/ieee1394/hinawa-rs.git/

Thanks in advance

Takashi Sakamoto