ALC1220 DualCodec - changing to headphone (front panel) port doesn't work without toggling pro audio profile

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #299 was edited from metronidazole:

I have a Gigabyte x570 aorus pro motherboard with the ALC1220 audio device using the dualcodec model. I have two issues:

A. jack sense doesnt work. I'm not sure if this is a UCM thing, but in my desktop environment (KDE Plasma 5.27) the headphones port shows as "unplugged" in system settings, and hdajacksensetest shows it as not detected "Pin 0x1b (Green Headphone, Front side): present = No". this is a minor issue

B. more importantly, when i want to use my frontpanel headphones input, i have to do the following work around otherwise no sound comes out:

1. Start with Profile set to 'analog stereo output' and port 'line out'

2. Plug in headphones and set port to 'headphones (unplugged)'
-> sound stops from speakers (rear line out port) and there is no output from the headphoens

3. Set profile to pro audio
-> audio comes through headphones (front port).

**to return back to speakers (rear out)**
4. Set profile to analog stereo output) and  change the port to 'headphones (unplugged)' and then back to 'line out'
-> sound comes out of speakers

I have attached some debug info below:

[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/11099085/alsa-info.txt)
[alsaucm.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/11099087/alsaucm.txt)