dpcm_be_connect: FE is atomic but BE is nonatomic, invalid configuration

Hi Morimoto-san,

I would like to know your take on the following issue.

On I.MX with SOF we use simple-card and hit the following error:

  sai1-wm8960-hifi: dpcm_be_connect: FE is atomic but BE is nonatomic,
invalid configuration

and I think it makes sense to have the BE nonatomic as set by SOF core.

In order to fix this, we need to make FE nonatomic too. But FE is
handled by simple-card and it doesn't set .nonatomic field leaving it
as default (.nonatomic = 0).

How do you think we can update this field? Would a DT property be good enough?

thanks,
Daniel.