Alsamixer not detecting headphones

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #304 was opened from lgmventura:

I'm using the motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B760-f Gaming Wifi, which has 7.1 audio channels on the back side and connectors for an audio panel at the front of the case - a microphone and a headphones jack.

When I plug my headphones into the front channels connector (at the back of the PC case) there is normal sound. When I plug it into the headphones jack (at the front of the case), it gets automatically detected by `pavucontrol`, which switches to the headphones as output, as it should be:
![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/16710238/221439991-903fd90b-43b2-41a0-af7f-1ed02085238e.png)

However, there is no sound. When I open `alsamixer` and choose the respective soundcard, which is weirdly called "USB audio" there, I see no volume control for the headphones, as there should be. All it shows is this:
![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/16710238/221440193-381eadfb-fed9-48ad-807b-05c736b65b24.png)

The only way I got to get audio output from the headphones jack is by running `aplay` and choosing the hardware directly from there `aplay -D plughw:1,1 /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav` or on Audacity by selecting "USB Audio 1: (hw:1,1)" as playback device.

I also tried to use JACK Audio Connection Kit, but found no configuration there that routes the audio to the headphones jack, even trying all 4 possible analogue outputs.

System:
- Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B760-f Gaming Wifi
- Intel core i7-13700K
- Ubuntu 22.04 (freshly installed)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/304
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib