Re: TC-Helicon Blender

I found a tool [1] written for a device by the same vendor, so likely to share hardware/firmware and it sends a single packet to make the device work.

It sort of works for me, except I have to unplug and re-plug the device to make it work.

My question now is, is there a quirks flag and configuration that allows me to do the same thing on plug-in?

Florian

[1]: https://github.com/GoXLR-on-Linux/goxlr-utility/blob/main/initialiser/src/main.rs#L117