Re:Motu 896Mk3Hybrid dump

   Ok, sorry for pictures.
   I will try the instructions you gave me in the coming days.
   The Arch system (manjaro) I'm using is the only one I know that uses a
   current Kernels and now runs very well with ALSA Firewire.
   Should I use a better Distro?
   Regards,
   Martin

     Indeed, it is inconvenient in the view of user. But let us focus on
     how
     to support MOTU 896 mk3 hybrid at present, since the issue includes
     many
     technical topics; each application, drivers in kernel, libraries,
     and
     interface between them.
     > See Pictures taken from Reaper in Windows 10
     Would I ask you to avoid attaching pictures to open mailing list?
     The
     message with many files is easily judged as spam message.
     Regards
     Takashi Sakamoto