Sound is pitched and slowed down when going through the sound card of a mixer controller

alsa-project/alsa-firmware issue #7 was opened from mYnDstrEAm:

First of all I'm not sure if that's a bug in ALSA and if so if this is the right repo to file it.

When I connect my mixer to my Debian11/KDE machine the sound is slowed and pitched down. Sometimes it takes days or weeks until this effect occurs, most of the time everything works well and I don't know what causes this to occur.

**See https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/572895/linux-sound-is-pitched-and-slowed-down-when-going-through-the-sound-card-of-a-mi (and comments below)**

`aplay -l` says the driver is module-alsa-card.c. The track is still pitched down when played with `aplay`.

I'm not sure if the sound really is slowed down or if it was changed in a slightly different way in the past (had this bug for years now), but right now when I use my mixer rather than internal audio, the sound is lower in pitch. Let me know if there's something I could check like something in some logs.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-firmware/issues/7
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-firmware