usb headset problem

Hello
Headset: Plantronics DSP 400 (047f:0ca1)Distro: Ubuntu 8.04output from tsalsa script (from #alsa) : http://nopaste.com/p/a8yymxldp

Problemdescription:After some time(~0.5-1.5 hours) listening to music my headset suddenlystops playing. If I try:
When the headset crashes dmesg saysALSA /usr/src/modules/alsa-driver/usb/usbaudio.c:943: timeout: still 3active urbs... at the beginning the number of urbs were 4 but I blacklisted the usbhidmodule (my headset has a volumecontrol) since then it hangs by 3./etc/init.d/alsa-utils stop cardid I get the message "amixer: Mixer hw:1 load error: Invalid argument"I also downloaded alsa-source (from the reposity)and built thealsa-driver. Because
when I try sudo alsa force-unload or modprobe -r  modprobe hangs and I can't Terminate it.
When the headset crashes dmesg saysALSA /usr/src/modules/alsa-driver/usb/usbaudio.c:943: timeout: still 3active urbs... at the beginning the number of urbs were 4 but I blacklisted the usbhidmodule (my headset has a volumecontrol) since then it hangs by 3.
So the only thing what I can do is reboot to get it working again. It'sreally annoying.I first asked at #also for help but they couldn't help (except that it'smaybe somehow related to the usb subsystem) me but gave me the advice topost my problem here.
Thanks
Anselm
_______________________________________________Alsa-devel mailing listAlsa-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://mailman.alsa-project.org/mailman/listinfo/alsa-devel