Asus Z690-E: No Profiles Available in alsa-lib 1.2.7-2

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #168 was opened from BrothersRM:

Upgrading alsa-lib from 1.2.6.1-1 to 1.2.7-2 seems to have broken support for my motherboard's sound card.
Downgrading the package did resolve the issue.

Device is listed in `lsusb -v` as : `Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0b05:1996 ASUSTek Computer, Inc. USB Audio`

My hardware configuration uses speakers attached to the front, surround and subwoofer ports on my motherboard.

Some interesting things I noticed while it was broken:
- Plugging headphones into the front-panel headphone port allowed me to turn on the rear speakers, though they didn't seem to use the correct profile. Max volume was far lower
- Though the device was listed as unavailable, I could manually enable the rear speakers using pavucontrol when front headphones weren't plugged in
- Trying to run speaker-test on the device failed with 'no valid configuration'

Please let me know if I can provide more information / do any testing.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/168
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf