no input from razer headset microphone when using RAZER BASE STATION V2 CHROMA

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #236 was opened from fiercebrake:

Greetings everyone!

So I currently have a razer "blacksharck v2 pro" headset that i connect to a razer "base station v2 chroma"

The razer base station is properly detected/listed by (arch) linux.

Problem is though the card and mic are detected and listed, the mic has no actual input at all.

For the mic to start showing/taking any input I need to manually unplug and replug the headset from the base station.

The jack in the base station is a 4-pin 3.5mm (TRRS) jack

This article/fix below seems to
 alleviate the problem, say 50% of the times. So I am wondering if there is anything else I can do via ALSA to completely fix the problem

 "https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Advanced_Linux_Sound_Architecture#Correctly_detect_microphone_plugged_in_a_4-pin_3.5mm_(TRRS)_jack"

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/236
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib