UCM2 configuration guide

Hello,

I have been working on an article to describe the process of writing UCM2 configuration to split multi-channel devices into smaller devices, particularly in the context of USB audio interfaces. This is a common problem with enthusiast/studio USB audio interfaces and it happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

I recently contributed a profile for the Behringer UMC204HD (https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/128) and found the process to be a little intimidating, but with a lot of help from Perexg I managed to get it working. I would like to help other potential contributors out by explaining the process step by step.

I was considering posting the article to the Fedora Magazine (https://fedoramagazine.org/), since that's the distro I use. However, I wanted to check with you, the ALSA maintainers, first, because the intent of the article is to encourage readers to contribute UCM configurations for their own cards, and I thought perhaps a potential surge of contributions is not something you want at the moment.

Let me know what you think -- is this a welcome idea or should I forget it? I have a draft of the article available here: https://gist.github.com/brndd/ccec98a575f7c0422d50402937439227

Thanks,
Peter Wedder