Re: Request for setup of new repositories

On 25. 04. 22 15:20, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
Hi Jaroslav, Iwai-san,

Thanks for your maintenance for alsa-project organization in github.com.
Currently I'd like to add new three repositories under the organization
as a part of my work for ALSA firewire stack.

I've been maintaining libhinawa since 2014 and recently realized that
current design is not necessarily convenient since it includes two
functions; operation to Linux FireWire cdev, and operation of ALSA HwDep
cdev. Currently I'm working for new library to split the latter operation.
Then I'd like you to setup below repositories:

  * 'libhitaki'
  * 'libhitaki-doc'
  * 'hitaki-rs'

The library itself and its Rust binding are utilized by
'snd-firewire-ctl-services'[2], thus it's preferable to register them under
'GObject Introspection' Team.

Thanks for your assist for my work.

Hi Takashi,

All is set on github. Let me know, if you need other changes.

					Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>