Re: no front speaker sound with ALC262

Thought I'd post an updated email regarding the status of this.  I have
sent another email to Tangent to find out what the status of my demo
unit is.  I apologize for not getting any progress on this earlier, but
I don't have any hardware to test this on, and the previous attempts
failed to enable audio.   I'll also ping Realtek to see if I can at
least get a test board for this (I only have an ALC268, which seems to
be non-functioning).  Hopefully we can get this resolved soon.

--
Tobin Davis

Can you MAIL a BEAN CAKE?