Add support for AMD ACP Microphone devices for Yellow Carp platform

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #136 was opened from vijendarmukunda:

We have tried to add similar changes which were applied for Renoir platform for YC platform by following below link.
https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/54

But we are unable to create links.

Without ALSA UCM changes, we are able to observe similar issues earlier reported on Renoir platform as mentioned below.
1) Fallback profile is getting loaded and capture endpoint name is not listed as "Digital Microphone"
2) Mic Mute Led button is not reflected with Mute status.

Attached pa-info and alsa info output.
[painfo.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/7947396/painfo.txt)
[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/7947401/alsa-info.txt)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/136