Possible issue with Intel 200 PCH HD on X299 AORUS Gaming 7

Hi all.
Apparently on Linux Headphones and Line are switched.
Dual booting Windows on the same machine proves that it's indeed
connected correctly.
I initially thought it was related to Pulseaudio, but together with
Pulseaudio guys help we figured it's probably in ALSA.

http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=535021978814678ea328b0d3a053ba3cbd39b709

Where should I open a bug ? Is it kernel related, if user-space, to
which ALSA component should I open a bug to ?
Thanks,
Ramon