i will ask Sergei to merge everything to his branch and
form there I guess he will move on to submit another RFC.

Andrey

On 2021-03-29 10:52 a.m., Takashi Iwai wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 16:47:04 +0200,
Andrey Grodzovsky wrote:

Tested and Looks good.

Thanks a lot for ur help! I will be moving now to work
on USB driver as this is another on CARD controller
we need to take care of.

OK, let me know if you need the final version some time later.
The last (main) patch has no description, and I corrected a few minor
things from the previous patch set.

Or, if you can give some branch I can put those patches on the top, I
can keep it in my tree, too.

thanks,

Takashi

Andrey