USB Audio device: Shure MV7 not recognized

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #98 was opened from vchuravy:

Hello! i hope this is the right venue for reporting not working audio devices.

```
> alsa-capabilities
9: `USB Audio' Digital USB Audio Class audio output on device Shure MV7
    -hardware address:               hw:3,0  (or hw:MV7,0)
    -device label:                   Shure MV7
    -formats:                        (n/a)
    -usb audio class:                UAC2 (isochronous asynchronous)
    -streamfile:                     /proc/asound/card3/stream0
    -character device:               /dev/snd/pcmC3D0p
    -monitor file:                   /proc/asound/card3/pcm0p/sub0/hw_params
```

`alsa-info.sh`: http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=1fb51d03454930fce4d6164323cfb7b3c7c88dda
`pulseaudio -vvv` https://gist.github.com/vchuravy/f5f8ee972d5e2179387c8c53423379f6

During the pulseaudio session I plugged the device in and then unplugged it. I am happy to dig in, but I would need some guidance on where to start. As a side-note the microphone seems to work on Android so I am wondering if they are using a different driver.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/98
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib