[Feature Request] Add option to change Audio Mixer Source node (0x0c, 0x0d, 0x0e etc)

alsa-project/alsa-tools issue #3 was opened from kevinsmia1939:

Hello,

I am looking for linux audio tool that can change Audio Mixer Source node, 0x0c to 0x0d for example.

HDA Analyzer can do this (right side in red circle of screenshot)
https://i.imgur.com/UcELkjU.png

But HDA analyzer use python 2 and some other depreciate python modules and since I reinstall my machine (openSUSE TW), I lost the old packages (install old packages manually does not work for some reason).
https://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/HDA_Analyzer

I tried HDAJackRetask, but could not find the option or feature to do it.
However, HDAJackRetask is the closest thing to HDA Analyzer, so I think it would make sense to ask for this feature here.
If there are already tools that can do this (other than HDA Analyzer) please tell me.

Thank you.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-tools/issues/3
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-tools