Re: HDA NIDs 0x25 & 0x26 on ALC883

Takashi,

Do you have any thoughts on the second part? I'm not getting the same
quality audio out of each of the ports, and I'm not sure where to
look. I see everything from the chipset being dumped in the /proc
codec file, and nothing appears different between the mixers/pins. Are
there any other settings which could be different? I tested using
aplay. It plays the audio out of all the output jacks and it is
audibly different just using a pair of headphones.

Thanks,
-Andrew