Move ownership of snd-firewire-ctl-services repository

Hi Jaroslav,

I'm currently working for the idea of 'ALSA control service in
userspace'[1] for audio and music units on IEEE 1394 bus under my personal
repository[2], and the work mostly done for Digidesign Digi 002/003 family
and Tascam FireWire series[3].

As well as libhinawa and alsa-gobject repositories[4], I'd like to move
ownership of the repository to 'GObject Introspection' team of alsa-project
account, then continue the work. I'd like you to arrange access rights and
so on, again.

Besides, as I tols you in previous message[5], the nested team is not
good in reasons. I strongly request you to leave 'GObject Introspection' team
and drop 'Hinawa' team, again. Would I expect your arrangement for it?

[1] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html
[2] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/
[3] https://github.com/takaswie/snd-firewire-ctl-services/tree/topic/services-for-dg00x-tascam
[4] https://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2020-June/169141.html