Re: alsa-lib: Bug fixes to namehint, dsnoop and minor changes

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020, Mark Hills wrote:

> I've been running these patches in some form for a while. Now tidied up
> for RFC.
>
> It's quite possible I misinterpreted something; the behaviours seem to
> be quite long-standing, hence a first pass for comments.
[...]

Jaroslav, I sent these patches over for RFC. No feedback came, so I'll
follow this email with them as PATCH with sign-off.

The only changes are a tiny rewording to commit messages.

Please let me know of anything that prevents their inclusion and I'll work
on it.

--
Mark