Re: HDA or AC97 for Nvidia MCP61S?

Hi Takashi

> > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/49412
>
> Did you try my suggestion?

Not yet. I didn't try it because I'm not yet convinced that I need to
install a new version in order to get it going. After all sound IS
working with the example ogg file that comes with Ubuntu. Is this
possible for the sound to work with one file and not work with another
and this to be a problem with the ALSA driver? I thought maybe this is
some configuration problem.

Again, I have no problem in recompiling the driver, I just wanted this
to be the last step to try.

Thanks for your help!