Re: No sound with Realtek ALC298 on a Samsung Galaxy book

Hi,

> Sorry.
> Samsung didn't request this platform need to support Linux.

I can understand that you can't work on my problem if your client (Samsung)
didn't paid for that. However is it possible to get ALC298 specs in order to
understand how to configure it (in particular a document which explains its
COEF registers and their meaning) and I will do the job.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Aurélien

P.S. : sorry for those who received this email twice: I had trouble with the
SMTP server..