ASoC, DMI and UCM

Hi all,

I would like to discuss the way we use DMI information for the board identification in ASoC for the user space (long card name). It's a bit redundant information, because DMI is already exposed through /sys/class/dmi/id/ to the user space nowadays.

My idea is to add 'DMI:sysfs' ctl info component string for the appropriate ASoC driver to detect the existence of this dmi interface. Then I can add the sysfs support to the ucm2 conditions.

	But it's really a quick idea. I'd like to have comments.

				Thank you,
					Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxxx>