Re: [Alsa-user] Impossible to make subwoofer work on a Dell XPS M1710w

> > I've run the current alsa-info.sh as suggested by Tobis Davis (thanks
> > for the pointer BTW) and had it upload the result automatically.
>
> Yes, but where's the link or the alsa-info.txt file?  You still need to
> post this for us to be able to read it.

Apparently I've been too stupid to understand it in the first place.

I've rerun it after applying your patch (which provided me with a LFE
control, thanks alot) and it ended as http://pastebin.ca/663596

I have not written down the ID of the previous file but I have saved
away a copy of it. If there is interest I would try and upload that.

Best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/