Re: HDA: Add support for Acer Aspire laptops.

At Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:29:04 -0700,
Tobin Davis wrote:

> This patch adds support for some Acer Aspire systems.
>
> Signed off by Tobin Davis <tdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Applied, thanks.

> I was actually sent this patch by someone on IRC.  They approved for it to be
> submitted, and I don't see anything in the code to cause it to be kept out.

I guess there are lots of other unmerged fixes.  People tend to paste
on blogs or forums, but unfortunately, many of them aren't sent back
to the upstream.

If any of you know of such patches, just let us know.

Takashi