Possible problems with alsa soc

Hi Liam,

There are some players which will call snd-pcm_close() before any open
call, i dont know why they are calling this. So in ASoC it will put
the stream in SNDRV_CTL_POWER_D3hot and pop_wait equal to 1. This
state will make problems in snd_pcm_prepare (i.e soc_pcm_prepare).

Trouble creating players and libraries are mpg123 and gstreamer library.

Takashi,

 We now have priority based alsa plugin, as I explained earlier. all
these credits goes to Sudhanshu. This will be usefull for many gps,
bluetooth and audio SoCs. But we need to make some changes to make it
generic, later we will summit this as a patch.

Thanks
Nobin Mathew