[Alsa-devel] Wrong buttons...

Hi Jaroslav.

Just let a message through to the old alsa-devel list by mistake again. The
moderation interfaces for both lists are exactly the same and I have them in
two adjacent tabs, so hey... :-)

But could this be a point to disable/deactivate the old list? I recently
read that's actually a bit of a problem on sourceforge, but at least in so
far as it's possible? The list will probably get a stray message or two for
years still but it seems not very useful to keep up the moderation just for
that. I suppose the old list (in CC to see if anyone still bites there) has
no remaining subscribers?

If you'd like me to keep logging in for a certain fixed period of time
still, I will...

Rene.