Re: Can someone verify support for "AzTech Sound Galaxy Nova 16 Extra II-3D - using AZT-2316/R Chipset - FCC-ID:I38-MMSN846" ?

On 05/10/2007 10:57 PM, ramkromberg@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Just a recap: I verifyed using dos the settings
> (hwset and volset - default and save), and used the bios
> to set "IRQ 5" as "ISA Legacy".
>
> I didn't use the jumper as I see no need since the epprom
> already does the job.

I don't understand what you mean here. You need to set the JMPCFG jumper to
the EEPROM setting so that the card will configure itself at poweron using
the values stored in its EEPROM and not wait for a driver to configure and
enable it (which the Linux driver does not do).

Rene.