Broken moderation

At Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:12:09 +0100,
I wrote:

> At Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:40:48 +0100,
> Rene Herman wrote:
> >
> > On 03/19/2007 10:22 PM, Rene Herman wrote:
> >
> > Something definitely fishy with that sourceforge moderation interface.
> > I'm obviously approving my own messages, but some still aren't making it:
>
> Which one?  I see the following in your threads:
> 	<45FDDA0F.7050503@xxxxxxxxx>
> 	<45FEFB4D.20108@xxxxxxxxx>
> 	<45FEFF19.4000805@xxxxxxxxx>
> 	<45FF0360.9010006@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I agree that SF's moderation does weird things, though.  There is no
> reason to moderate your own post...

The moderation is really BROKEN.  At least, as it is now.
I had to approve my own post again.

We have to either fix or stop it soon.
alsa-users ML works fine, so why not alsa-devel?  Just puzzling.

If it's still difficult to fix this immediately, we should move to
another better ML server like vger, _and_ stop forwarding from
alsa-project.org.

Takashi