regarding sound problem in snd-hda-intel

hi
    i am using RTLinux.But here i am not able to play any sound.
   so i downloaded the alsa driver 'alsa-driver-1.0.9rc4' along with the lib and utlis files.
 I followed the following steps given on ur site

    In a shell type these commands:

Make a directory to store the alsa source code in.

        cd /usr/src
        mkdir alsa
        cd alsa
        cp /downloads/alsa-* .
Now unzip and install the alsa-driver package

        bunzip2 alsa-driver-xxx
        tar -xf alsa-driver-xxx
        cd alsa-driver-xxx
        ./configure --with-cards=hda-intel --with-sequencer=yes;make;make install

i followed these steps .but after giving ./config when i gave make it showed error.
can u please help me in finding out the problem

Thanks & Regards

Raghvendra