Q1: Linked streams and drivers

Greetings,

I know there is some mechanism for linking streams together so that a
single trigger command starts/stops all streams.

Is the underlying driver notified of the link? and if so how?

Reason is that in our hardware we have the ability to link streams at
the hardware (on card firmware actually) level, so that one command
starts multiple streams.

thanks

Eliot
AudioScience Inc.