Mic Boost on Realtek ALC883 (alsa-driver bug 2668)

Hi,

The Alsa driver does not offer a Mic Boost on Realtek ALC883 chips, even though the chip itself supports it. I have filed a bug for this some time ago, along with a patch, but never received any reply to this by any Alsa developer.

The patch is very simple and straightforward, similar to the mic boost on the other realtek chips.

Please consider this patch for inclusion in the next Alsa release, or let me know why I do not receive any feedback.

See here: https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=2668

Thank you,
Thomas De Schampheleire