Re: OSS driver removal, 3nd round

On Dec 18, 2006, at 23:11:59, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> 1. ALSA drivers for the same hardware
>
> DMASOUND_PMAC

Acked-By: Kyle Moffett <mrmacman_g4@xxxxxxx>

I don't think I've ever used this sound driver on any of my
PowerMacs, ranging back to my aged 400MHz box, which is (I believe)
the only piece of hardware I own which it supports, and the ALSA
driver plays sound on that system perfectly.  Admittedly the ALSA
driver's a bit more flaky on my newer G5 and powerbook but I don't
think the DMASOUND_PMAC driver _ever_ supported those (and I doubt it
ever will).

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett