Re: Samsung Audio Problem (update)

Could you send a couple of things to the mailing list?  Specifically, recompile the driver with "--with-debug=detect", reinstall it, and send the output from dmesg after installing the driver.  Also, send the output from 'cat /proc/asound/card0/codec*'.

I have a laptop (Asus Z62F) with the exact same codec,   and I had to do some fiddling with the alsamixer controls before I could use either the internal mic or the external mic.  You might also check that.  The mic gain is listed as an output for some reason (it's been marked as "fixme" in the code for quite some time).

Tobin