Sound Blaster Live! 24bit External - Capture Support

I'm porting a system from Windows to Linux and It uses a Sound Blaster Live! 24bit External.  As the system is already built I'm apprehensive to switch hardware, is an update for the ca0106 driver to support audio capture on the Live! 24bit in the near future (I'm happy to only capture 16bits and/or give beta drivers a test) ?

Ideally I'd like to capture 24bits at 96kHz.